ANTI STRAYING SPELL
Feed caraway seeds to your poultry to discourage them from straying.
HEN LAYING SPELL
The spell allegedly promotes the laying of eggs.
1. Bring hens outside briefly when its raining and a strong wind is blowing. Remain with them.
2. Hold them up in a tree, if possible.
3. Return them to shelter.
HOLED STONE SPELL 1
Hand a holed stone in the centre of the chicken pen to protect the hens from spirits and predators
HOLED STONE SPELL 2
To protect poultry from illness and fright, bury a holed stone under their house or coop.
POULTRY PROTECTION SPELL
To protect chickens from predators, keep a horseshoe (actually a mule shoe is preferable) in the oven. In order to be effective, the shoe must have actually been worn bu a horse or mule.
Other variants of this spell suggest hanging the shoe inside the fireplace.
POULTRY PROTECTION FOR PEOPLE
The benefits of maintaining poultry outweigh just having eggs.
* Dating back to at least the days of ancient Persia, roosters have been kept to scare away evil spirits. Hopefully your neighbours will appreciate your efforts on their behalf and not object to the roosters early morning wake up calls.
* A more neighbour friendly approach maybe a frizzled, or frizzly, hen. General hoodoo wisdom states that a frizzled hen scratching in your yard will scratch up any hexes, spells or tricks secretly laid against your household.
* Should the frizzly hen prove unavailable, the ideal substitute is the black hen, Hecate's holy bird. It too eliminates malicious magic and will keep you supplied with the black hens eggs so beloved in magic spells.